Nita Mukesh Ambani, chairperson, Reliance Foundation, launches a social media platform ‘Her Circle’ which aims at empowering women. Let’s read about its seven distinguished features:
- Her Circle is more like a one-stop destination which will provide women-related content that is engaging and upliftment-oriented.
- Her Circle subscribers can watch videos, read articles covering living, wellness, finance, work, personality development, community service, beauty, fashion, entertainment, creative self-expression and active participation in public life through women-led NGOs and other organisations.
- Her Circle welcomes ideas and initiatives of women from all cultures, communities and countries.
- HerCircle.in is a digital platform that invites every woman to form a circle of support and solidarity
- Her circle provides women with answers from Reliance’s panel of experts on diverse issues such as health, wellness, education, entrepreneurship, finance, philanthropy, mentorship and leadership.
- The section on upskilling and jobs will help her find new professional skills as well as get job opportunities suited to her profile.
- It shall give access to master classes from the best in the business or avail complimentary digital courses.
- Her Circle will provide space for women to share their life stories of success-through-struggle, which will provide inspiration, hope and resilience to others, says a statement.